Micro Academy Labs purchased StudyAbroad365.com in May of 2020.
StudyAbroad365 is an informational blog for international students about studying abroad. There were over 1000 posts in this blog at the time of purchase. It had several pages with top search engine placement and was already earning some advertising income.
We decided that this blog was in good shape to at least pay for itself in the coming years.
We also thought there was room to improve the blog performance by cleaning up some of the pages (reducing the amount of advertisements being displayed on each page) and focusing on improving the SEO of existing pages while adding new content about study abroad opportunities.
We are actively interested in guest post from people who have personal experience with study abroad. We’d like to add some personal essays about the student experience as well as highlighting various study abroad programs and online learning opportunities. If you would like to contribute please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to give us a brief bio about your study abroad experience as part of your query.
Recent Posts From StudyAbroad365.com
- Top 10 Cheapest Medical Universities In The World
- Study Abroad in Mauritius
- How COVID-19 Changed The Way We Study Medicine
- Top Tuition Free Universities in the World
- Studying in China
- Expert PTE Describe Image Tips To Boost Your Practice & Score Higher
- Study in Russia
- CELPIP: All to Know About the Test Format
- Which Test Should You Take Between CELPIP and IELTS?
- 2016 Fully paid Internship at Unilever Future Leaders and Global programs